On Friday I had an awakening of sorts. I was dabbling with my mini-skeins. (I still order them regularly even though I hadn’t made a puff in MONTHS because you just never know!) I was trying to figure out what to do with them all and mentioned my thoughts to a friend. She asked me how my great hexipuff project was coming along and I informed her (and myself in a way), that it had been MONTHS since I had last made a puff. I admit, I did the one thing that I told myself I wasn’t going to do. I got bogged down with concerns of how to arrange them. Now, this seems like an unlikely thing to completely derail a project, but let me tell you that this has been the undoing of many of my projects. And what’s more, this is one of the cardinal rules I set out for myself when I started this project.
Oh well, nowhere to go from except up and over this MONTHS long hill I found myself stuck on. To that end, I cast on a hexipuff, as evidenced in the picture above, and will finish it today and finally update my hexipuff journal! Instead of trying to find the name of each colorway, I’m going to just give descriptions of each colorway because I ended up spending way too much time trying to hunt down the name of certain colorways. In the greater scheme of 1,000+ puff sewn together, it doesn’t really matter.
Glad to be back here (and on Ravelry) where I had taken a 2 year hiatus. It’s good to be back.